What's Happening Now
- Membership Matters. Take a minute to check out all the benefits of membership in your professional association.
- IPTA Chapter Elections: Nominations for IPTA Chapter Leadership are being accepted December 1, 2016 - February 1, 2017. Are you ready to lead, encourage and inspire?
- SSIG Elections: Nominations for SSIG Leadership are being accepted December 1, 2016 - February 1, 2017. Step up in leadership!
- IPTA Awards: Do you know an IPTA member worthy of award recognition? Nominations are being accepted until January 30, 2017. Nominate someone today.
- Key Contacts - Help us strengthen our grassroots advocacy. Learn how you can become an IPTA Legislative Key Contact.
- IPTA Adopts New Strategic Plan!
- Be a Hero Today! Help us continue to make a difference for your patients and your profession!
- IPT-PAC's "Week of Giving": We did it!! We reached our goal! Thank you to all of those who donated to support our PAC! It is never too late to give, learn more about how the IPT-PAC supports you!
- IPTA Winter Hours: Chapter office will close at 3pm on Wednesday, December 21st and will reopen at 8am on Tuesday, January 3rd.
Although not in the office, staff will monitor emails and respond to urgent matters as needed.
- Spotlight on Research: Our Spotlight on Research will be taking a break in December - but will resume again in 2017. Next webinar will be January 12th!
- #THIRDTHURSDAY: Our #THIRDTHURSDAY will be taking a break in December - but will resume again in 2017. Next program will be January 19th!
- #THIRDTHURSDAY Deja Vu: Check out IPTA's Virtual CE Library to earn FREE CE from previous #THIRDTHURSDAYs.
Become an IPTA Member
APTA and IPTA protect your practice, your income, and your ability to be a professional in Illinois. If you're one of our 3,500+ members – thank you for supporting your professional association. Not a member yet?
New IPTA member? Get Started
Visit our Career Center
PTs and PTAs, find your next career opportunity online. Employers and recruiters, locate your ideal candidate.
Make a contribution of your time and talent. Volunteer and join a unique and positive community of leaders. Take the next step – get involved!